PASCHEN Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
General Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for processing
These data protection information is valid for data processing by the controller:
PASCHEN Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 113, 10553 Berlin
You can contact PASCHEN’s data protection officer at the above-mentioned address or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made („referrer URL“),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purpose listed above for data collection. We will not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing any conclusions to your person.
b) due to your consent/for the purpose of a legitimate interest
If you have expressly given your consent, we can use your personal data also for marketing or statistical purposes. In this event, you have the opportunity to revoke your consent at any time, including consents given before the entry into force of the GDPR. In these cases, the withdrawal of your consent will only take effect in the future; measures already taken on the basis of the consent legally remain. You will find more detailed explanation in section 8 of this data protection declaration.
During the course of asserting justified interests according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR, we also process your data for the purposes of advertising and market research, unless you have objected to the use of your data. You will find a more detailed explanation in section 9 of this data protection declaration.
c) when using our online portal for debtors debit.com
To use the complete set of features of our service portal for debtors, debit.com, to process your demands and to answer your questions it is necessary to request your name, your address and your email address. In that respect, providing a valid email address is necessary for us to know from whom the request is coming and to be able to reply. You can provide further information on a voluntary basis. Data processing for the purposes of establishing contact with us shall be made according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent.
Personal data collected by us for the purpose of using the debtor service portal will be automatically deleted once your request is completed. You can withdraw your consent to data processing at any time with effect in the future; in this event we will refrain from processing any data with effect for the future, unless a legal authorization or duty to process data exists. You will find more detailed explanation in section 8 of this data protection declaration.
Data transmission through our portals is encrypted using SSL. The data will be processed and stored on our servers in high-performance computing centers in Germany.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- the transmission according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not transmitting your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transmission according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Article 6 no. 1 lit. b) GDPR for the performance of a contract with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
Under the cookie preferences in the cookie banner when you first visit our website, you can conveniently allow or deny cookies that require your consent.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified time to optimize usability. If you visit our website again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
We use statistic cookies that require your consent as well as marketing cookies, which are only set after your explicit consent. You can give this consent by activating the category “Statistic cookies” or “Marketing cookies” under cookie preferences in the cookie banner and save the settings. When you select the “Accept Cookies” button in the cookie banner this includes both consents.
To analyze the use of our website, we use the service provider Google Analytics, which allows us to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer (see section 5). These cookies enable us to automatically recognize when you return to our site that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period.
We use the SalesViewer® technology to collect and store data on selected pages of paschen.cc for marketing, market research, and optimization purposes (see section 5). This access does not enable the company to gain identifying information about you. We use these marketing cookies for statistical evaluations to optimize our offer.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures described below and used by us will be implemented on the basis of Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
With the tracking measures used we want to ensure a demand-oriented design and a continuous optimization of our website. We also use tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are considered as legitimate in the meaning of the afore-mentioned regulation.
The purposes of data processing and data categories are stated in the respective tracking tools.
For the purpose of a demand-oriented design and a continuous optimization of our sites we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en_de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services associated with website use and Internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking here. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Use of SalesViewer® technology
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
Integration of YouTube videos
YouTube videos integrated on our website are stored at YouTube (responsible is Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) but playable directly on our internet site.
For the protection of your privacy, you initially have to activate the videos on our sites. When you activate or play the videos, cookies from YouTube or DoubleClick (USA, Google) can be stored and/or read-out on your device and data can be transferred to YouTube or DoubleClick, for example your IP address and cookie ID, the specific address of the accessed page, system date and time of access, your browser ID (§§ 12 section 1, 15 section 3 Telemedia Act). Purposes and extent of data collecting and processing by YouTube or DoubleClick can be found in the information provided by Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
If you do not want YouTube or DoubleClick to obtain data on you by using our website, you must not activate the videos.
The data is transmitted after the video was activated, not matter if you have a user account on YouTube or Google on which you are logged in, or if no user account for you exists. If you are logged in, this data can immediately be assigned to your account. If you want to preferably avoid this, you must logout from the visit before activating the video.
Google has submitted to the EU Privacy Shield (certificate available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI).
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request information on how your personal data is processed by us according to Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the purposes for which the personal data is being processed, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you was or shall be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict processing or object to such processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data concerning you, if the personal data was not collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the details;
- to request correction without delay of incorrect or incomplete personal data concerning you which are stored by us according to Article 16 GDPR;
- to request deletion of your personal data stored by us according to Article 17 GDPR, insofar as processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of processing personal data concerning you according to Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, and you refuse deletion of the personal data and we no longer need the data, but you require the same to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing according to Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer this data to another controller according to Article 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent to us at any time according to Article 7 no. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge complaints with a supervisory authority according to Article 77 GDPR. Usually you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or of our head office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Article 6 no. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to object or to withdraw, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Scope and amendment of this data protection declaration
This general data protection declaration is valid for the purposes mentioned in section 2 and has the status as of May 2018. For the handling of data protection and data security when granting the mandate as well as for the use of our client portal debit. Control additional data protection declarations shall apply.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
You can call up the current general data protection declaration at any time on the website under www.paschen.cc/en/privacy.